Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Early Workout

I did it. I woke up this morning at 5 and got on the elliptical for 38 minutes. AND I did my arms and abs workout before going to school.

The hard part is waking up. Once I am up and moving, I feel good.

Today was Pajama Day. The kids in my class brought food, blankets, pillows, and reading material. We read ALL day.


Child #1 and me right before school started.

And in even better news...I lost 1.8 pounds this week!!! I am down a total of 21 pounds! I am back into the 160's!!!

My next weight loss goal is to get to 166, because at that weight, I will move from the "obese" category on the BMI index to the "overweight" category. That will be a happy day. Hopefully I'll make it with the next three weigh-ins.

1 comment:

The Green Girl said...

Whoo hoo! You go, girl! You can do it!