Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Train

The kids and I boarded Amtrak today to go to Hanford, see Dad, and eat ice cream.  We had a good day.

Before we left, I got on the treadmill.  It felt good.  I worked out for a total of 44 minutes, 15 of those jogging at a 4.0 pace.  Super slow, but it doesn't matter.  I'm moving my butt.

I gotta admit, though, eating that ice cream has left me wanting to snack all afternoon.  As we speak, I am trying to resist the Cadbury eggs sitting on my counter.  It's not a problem for me to have them, but I already had ice cream.  If I do have them, I'm going to count them.

Good things: tracked all my food, drank water, exercised.  Good habits.  Feeling good.

1 comment:

The Green Girl said...

I love how you focus on the positive and track the good things. It's always a gentle positive reminder for me.