Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day Before

Distance: 1.85 miles
Time: 31 min.

I am so unoriginal. I named my post for today on my other blog with the same title as this one.

I figured I had better exercise today because it was either that or I was going to come unglued on a particular 3-year-old who lives in my house. Let's just say that he was good at helping me bake, but also good at destroying some of the finished product. Grrrrrrrr!

I bake a special bread each year at Christmas, but I decided to make it for Thanksgiving this year. I'll do it again at Christmas as well, but I was having a craving for it.


It tastes even better than it looks!

Anyhow, once we were done, Hudson decided to play in the sink and managed to get water all over two of the loaves. We'll see later if they dried out.

The monkey also managed to spoil his dad's surprise of us getting him a cake. I never should have told him we were going to buy his dad a birthday cake. I didn't even consider the fact that he might blab it to his dad.

The joy of children.


And here I am in all my baking glory.

Happy Day Before!

1 comment:

The Green Girl said...

That bread looks so yummy!