Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy Healthy Birthday to Eric

Distance: 1.851 miles
Time: 31 min.

I'm on Thanksgiving Vacation. It's wonderful. The only problem is that I am in full vacation mode and have no energy or motivation to do some of the things that I really need to do.

I finally just told myself to get off my butt and do two things. One was to run on the treadmill. The other is to pick a spot, any spot in the house, and clean for 15 minutes.

I wanted to document my run before I head to the cleaning portion of my day. I think I'll start in the kitchen. If I have any more time after the timer goes off, I'll head into the formal dining room since my family will be here in two days to celebrate the holiday. They would probably appreciate a decently clean house. I'll appreciate myself if I don't leave all the cleaning until Thursday morning.

I am once again trying to get myself back into the running and healthier food habit. Day one. It's a good day to start back up. It's Eric's birthday. I won't forget the day I started going back to better habits since it's an important day.

No comments: