Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I ran

I moved my body for 2 miles. I am going to attempt to do it again soon. My spirits have taken a nose dive. Exercise has consistently worked for me to stabilize my emotions. Time for some extreme measures.

Life has become busier than I ever imagined it would be. I figured I had a few more years before this insanity hit. How naive I was.

I read an article that said that we really only need between 5-6 hours of sleep a night. Is that true? I don't know, but it helps justify to myself getting to bed at 10:30 and getting up at 4:30. I convince myself I'm fine.

Must go get on the elliptical. Now the big decision is...do I watch Glee or Castle? I think I'm gonna go with Castle.

1 comment:

The Green Girl said...

I hope you can find more time to squeeze in the exercise. ::hugs::

I think sleep is an individual thing just like anything else. Some need more, some need less. I wish I could live on less than 5-6.