Sunday, June 2, 2013

Lazy Sunday

Woke up this morning to get ready for church.  It was the first Sunday of the month which is OLPH Student day.  The students basically do all the parts of the Mass and we try to get as many students as possible to wear their uniforms.  Hudson sat with us, but Evan likes to be an usher.  He likes taking the collection money back to the sacristy.

Friends sitting by us at Mass asked if we wanted to get lunch at Dog House Grill.  Of course!  I've been craving Dog House Grill for weeks now, but every time we go there, the parking lot is full and it is a pain to find parking elsewhere or jockey for a table.  Finally, I got my tri tip salad with delicious ranch.  Worth it!

This is what I normally eat there, a tri tip sandwich and fries, but I soooooo wanted the tri tip salad instead.  Those fries dipped in ranch are amazing!  Hit the spot this afternoon.

The rest of the day was spent sleeping.  I was just so wiped out all day.  I watched tv, slept, watched more tv, and read blogs.

I did, however, get on the elliptical a bit ago and got in a pretty decently hard 30 minute workout.  Now I'm tired and ready for a quick bath and bed.  It's a good thing that night workouts don't rev me up.  I could easily drop off to sleep right now.

I am planning to go to trampoline class tomorrow.  I ate limited sugar today.  Feeling good.  Heading in the right direction.

No comments: