Sunday, August 28, 2011

Busy Weekend

Distance: 6 miles
Time: 1:10:30/11:45 avg pace

Did six miles yesterday. It was okay. I haven't run a long distance since the half marathon. Heck, I haven't even run outside since the half marathon. Amazing how quickly I can lose endurance when I take two weeks off from all activity!

I'd like to think I'm back in my healthy routines. I got up at 4:30 last Monday through Thursday. Friday is my rest day. I lost five pounds at our Weight Watcher weigh in. I did my long run yesterday. I'm tracking my food and trying to make good choices.

Yesterday Eric and I rearranged our bedroom/office. It meant taking apart the bed and moving all the heavy office furniture around. Quite the endeavor.

Right now I am waking up so we can go on a long bike ride. Still a bit tired. I need caffeine.

No comments: