Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Day 2 and 3 of 80 Day Obsession

Starting out Day 2 was a little rougher than Day 1. I was tired, I knew I had a 60-minute workout in front of me, and I was sore.  

But I completed the workout.  Not well, but I finished and kept moving the whole time.

I should have taken a picture of me struggling with my resistance bands. I think I worked up more of a sweat trying to do that than anything else.  And the bands kept rolling on me and they hurt as they dug into my legs.  I'm hoping the bands get easier to adjust and maneuver.

Right now I prop my iPad on the coffee table to watch the workout. It's good for now, but Eric ordered an Apple TV to convert our tv in the family room so I can watch my workouts on that. (I'm on the floor dying as I shot this upward camera angle!)

Struggling!

You can see the green band around my thighs. Painful.

I want to take a "self-love" photo each day. I forgot to take one earlier in the day, so this was at the end of the day after I took my contacts out.

After completing my evening "routine." I use the word lightly because it hasn't been a routine all that long. I take all my makeup off with a wipe. Then I floss, rub night cream on my face, brush my teeth, and then apply undereye cream. I like to intersperse the creams so one has a chance to "set."  I don't know if this thinking is accurate, but it makes sense to me. Finally I swish with mouthwash. I really want to see if super hyped up dental care will make my next appointment less drastic.

Wal Mart branch makeup removers. They work pretty well.

Night cream and undereye cream.

No makeup in this photo. Freshly washed and lotioned. I feel like the large dark spot on my cheek is less noticeable when I am consistent with washing and lotions.

DAY 3

My look says it all. Cardio Core was intense. Notice the time on the clock.  And that is the time I finished my workout!

My favorite breakfast starts with tiny diced potatoes in a beautiful new pan.

There's a whole lot of food prep going on over there. Wednesdays are my hardest days because I have to make breakfast and plan ahead for both a lunch and a dinner since I have college class this night. It isn't too bad if I plan ahead. If I don't plan, I'm scrambling. I've got it down to a decent science. With prepping ahead, I was able to make a full breakfast, lunch, and dinner in about 20 minutes flat.

So much food on one plate, but all Whole30 compliant. (I'm not doing an official Whole30, but want to eat that way when possible because I know how good it makes me feel.)

Harry got in some snuggles while I ate my breakfast.

Sweet little dog.

You saw my breakfast. Lunch is cut up thin rib-eye steak, cucumbers, tomatoes, cantaloupe, and pineapples. Dinner is in the green bowl and it's a giant salad that includes: spinach, broccoli slaw, cabbage slaw, tomatoes, black olives, chicken, cashews, almond slices, red and yellow peppers, cucumbers, and Whole30 compliant ranch dressing. I probably won't be able to eat it all at school tonight.

Finally for today, my self-love picture.

No comments: