Thursday, December 1, 2011

I Won!

I feel like the dad in "A Christmas Story" when he won his major prize. I won a prize today! Check THIS out!

I entered the contest a few days ago to win one of these:



As I was reading the winner announcement on Tall Mom's blog, it took me a second to realize that it was me she was talking about! I even thought to myself, "Hey, that's my blog name! Hey, that's me!"

I won! I won a major award! Thank you Tall Mom and Gone For a Run!

I can't wait to get my prize. I'll be sure to hang all TWO of my medals on it...with the promise of more to come!

I did another three mile run tonight at a slightly faster pace than Tuesday night. I ran each mile 14 seconds faster than the miles on Tuesday. In other words, I went from a 5.0 speed to a 5.1 speed. Baby steps, people!

I didn't feel like posting more pictures the other night, so here are a few more of my view from the treadmill.


Our "gym" is in what would be considered the formal living room. I like it that I can peek around the side of the fireplace to see the Christmas Tree in the family room.


Those are the little itty bitty Santa and elf clothes hanging on a clothes line. They are some of my favorite decorations.


The formal dining room. My table looks so pretty when the clutter is all cleared off of it. Go figure.


All in all, a very pretty room to work out in. I'm liking it a lot right now.

1 comment:

The Green Girl said...

Congratulations on your awesome, awesome medal holder! I cannot wait to see pictures of it with all your bling!