Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I Feel Better

Distance: 3.5 miles
Time: 46 minutes

I had to have a little heart to heart with myself tonight. If I don't get serious, like NOW, I am not going to be able to do a half marathon on Feb. 5. I've got to say, there are few things I have ever done that have given me the satisfaction of completing two half marathons.

I don't want to give up that feeling. I feel better physically and mentally after kicking out three miles.

After I had that little chat with myself, I got on the treadmill, even though all I wanted to do was take a bubble bath. It's cold, and hot bubbles are wonderful. Obviously, I warmed up once I started running.

I ran three miles while listening to Pandora. I'll have to explain how dumb I am another day when it comes to Pandora. I didn't realize there were so many choices. How could I miss that?

I also ran for the first time on the treadmill in its new home in the corner of the living room. Since all the Christmas decorations are up, it was a pretty run!


Sweaty me. I forgot to wear my bondi band, and I was wiping sweat off my head the whole time.

I'll post more pictures tomorrow showing my new view from the treadmill. Right now I need to get to that bubble bath.

No comments: