Sunday, November 13, 2011

On A Roll

Distance: 1.5 miles treadmill, 18 minutes on elliptical
Time: 40 minutes total

Eric and Evan went to the grocery store to buy some prime rib to have for dinner. Yum! While they were gone, Hudson and I exercised.

I got on the treadmill to kick out one mile and then finish up on the elliptical. It was a nice feeling to know I only had to run for 12 minutes, and then I'd be done! Tomorrow's run will be two and change. I have to look at my plan to see what mileage is on the schedule.

While I ran, Hudson was on the elliptical. Then while I was on the elliptical, I let him walk on the treadmill. I love it that my boys want to be so active. Healthy food eating kids? Eh. But they are definitely active. I also like being a mostly consistent example of exercising.

I still need to finish up with 10 minutes of abs.

Football is on. Cowboys vs. Bills. My husband loves Cowboys. My BIL loves Bills. Cowboys are ahead 7-0 in the first two minutes!

This isn't a very exciting post. Just me rambling about running.

1 comment:

BeckyK said...

Please keep on posting. I've struggled the last year with trying to balance everything. Your posts are keeping me WANTING to prioritize exercise. Keep up all your great work!