Sunday, November 27, 2011

Least Favorite

My absolute least favorite time of the entire week is Sunday night from about 5 p.m. on. I hate it.

I am either stressing out about all the stuff I didn't get done before the new week starts, or I am sad that the relaxing weekend is about to end.

Don't get me wrong. I love my job, and I am fine once Monday morning rolls around. It's just the anticipation of having to get to the real world messes with my head each and every Sunday (or Monday if it's a three day weekend).

Tonight seems to be more tragic than usual. I just had a full week off for Thanksgiving. Our house is relatively clean, and all our Christmas decorations are out. I like being at home this time of year when everything is cozy and sparkly.

I'm just not ready to go back to the real world. That includes resisting going to bed. Even though I really need to go to bed.

Okay, rant over. I'll be happy to see my coworkers and the kids once I'm at school.


Still, I can't help wanting to stay home and snuggle with this yahoo.


And this one.

1 comment:

Vanessa @ Gourmet Runner said...

I'm the same way - I'm usually grumpy on Sunday nights because I don't want to go to bed and wake up on Monday!