Saturday, November 12, 2011

Running Partner

Distance: 3 miles
Time 38:22

Evan rode his bike with me while I ran 2.5 miles this morning. It was a pretty good run. Not great. Not fast. But it is encouraging to know that I can run 2.5 miles without stopping at an average of 11:45/mile pace, even though I have been fairly inactive for several weeks.

Evan is a good little partner. Even though I tell him he can ride ahead of me and wait at the corners, he rides very slow and stays with me the entire time. He also held my vest when I got too hot. I should have known upper 50's temps weren't very cold. I was decked out for a snow storm complete with gloves! Not necessary.

Now I'm ready for the rest of my day. Soccer and basketball, laundry and lesson plans. I adore three day weekends.

This is random, but I also need to eat some fruit. Trying to up my fruit and veggie intake.

No comments: