Friday, November 25, 2011

Meant to

I meant to get up and and run today before heading down to Bakersfield to enjoy Turkey Day #2 with my husband's family. Fail.

The alarm went off at 7:15, and I couldn't for the LIFE of me figure out why it was blaring in my ear so stinkin' early! Needless to say, I shut that puppy off and went back to sleep.

I was only going to do a loop around the block, but my bed just felt too good.

Anyhow, we were up, showered, and headed south by 9:15. We had a good day with family. I graded some papers and enjoyed champagne mixed with chambord. There might be an official name for the drink. I just call it yummy.

Now we are home. I'm waiting for the oven to heat up so I can have cheese sticks and hot wings. I'm in a "snacky" kind of mood. Healthy living resumes tomorrow.


We dressed up Harry. He has been shivering for weeks now. Imagine if we lived some place that was actually cold. I think he pulls off pink quite well for a boy dog.

No comments: