Monday, November 14, 2011

Prime



This is what we had for dinner last night. Eric also made homemade garlic mashed potatoes. It is such a treat to walk in the house after a trip to the library to be hit in the face with the scent of roasted garlic!

The prime rib and potatoes were sensational, and we have leftovers for tonight! Yay! Which is perfect because tonight is a late day with Kid #1's soccer practice. Eric can hang at the soccer field. I'll be at home licking a prime rib bone...or two.

Anyhow, I got up and ran this morning. It felt hard. Thirty minutes of straight running is just plain hard, no matter how you look at it. Someday maybe I'll say it's no big deal.

I want to run the San Luis Obispo half marathon on Earth Day. How fun would that be?

Distance: 3 miles
Time: 40 minutes

P.S. I had a terrible stomach ache this morning. I am hoping the prime rib was not the culprit. No one else in the family is in pain, so maybe it's just me. Luckily the pain is subsiding.

No comments: