Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

Running Log:
2 mile run
Avg. speed - 11:48/mile
Max speed - 10:30/mile



Here I am on Christmas Eve morning before I took off on a 2 mile run. Ever since Thanksgiving I have eased up on my running. Thankfully I haven't quit, which is what I would have done in the past.

I had a really bad run on Tuesday (let's just say something I ate didn't agree with my stomach, and I ended up having to walk the last mile home at a rather quick pace). I didn't run on Wednesday, so I was bound and determined to get in a run Thursday morning before leaving for my mom's house in Chowchilla. I knew I wouldn't be exercising on Christmas Day, so I needed to get it done. Once I got back from my run, I felt refreshed and ready for the afternoon.

Once Christmas is over, I intend to step it up in the running department. I took a much needed break over the holidays, but it is time to focus again.

No comments: