Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Sick Kid

Distance: 5.5 miles
Run: 5 miles/12 minute pace

Child #2 got sick and threw up at Vacation Bible School today. Needless to say, that sort of threw our day out of whack.

Luckily Hudson bounced back quickly and was just fine by this afternoon.

Eric and I had our Weight Watcher meeting (I lost 7.2 pounds!) this evening, and we also signed up for a bike flat tire clinic. I figured we would get home late, so I wanted to get my run done and out of the way.

I cranked it out on the treadmill this afternoon.

It is definitely cooler in the house with air conditioning, but it is still hotter at 78 in the house than I would prefer it for running. I get soooooooo hot. I didn't run non stop, but I didn't quit until I got five miles done. I'm doing four tomorrow, 8 on Saturday, and then I'll follow the last week of my training plan next week before the race.

It's been a weird week.

No comments: