Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Getting It Done

Distance: 2.74 miles
Time: 33 min.

I would love to throw in the towel this week due to the chaos at school. However, I know that on busy weeks like this, it is that much more important for me to exercise because it keeps me sane. I tend to get frazzled when so much of our routine is out of place. Running helps me keep it all in perspective.

There are evening events the next two nights, so as much as I hate getting up early, I might have to get the workouts done in the morning. But at least they'll be done for the day. That is always nice.

In any case, today's run is done. Twenty-eight minutes of running is in the books.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Good for you! Too many times i've come home from a crappy day at work and just threw myself on the couch with a pizza or a bag of chips. Slowly though, I'm realizing that hopping on the treadmill or jumping on the bike and getting my sweat on does far more for me and my attitude than feeling sorry for myself.