Sunday, February 13, 2011

Half Learned

Distance: 3.99 miles
Time: 51:38 minutes
Run: 3.32 miles/40 min./12:02 avg. pace

Well, I half learned my lesson from yesterday. The weather was pretty much identical, and I left the house an hour later this morning. I was hot yesterday, so I decided to wear a short sleeved shirt while running today.

However, I still wore pants...and was still hot. I did put on a hat. That was smart. I also put sunscreen on my arms. That was smart as well. I want to put sunscreen on my face, but I sweat sooooooo much, that I am worried about it running into my eyes. I need to shop for some sport sunscreen.

I also need a sweat wicking hat and some sunglasses that actually fit my face. I've been wearing Husband's forever, and they are huge and bounced around all over today.

I didn't feel like looping back on today's 40 minute jaunt, so I asked Husband if he would come retrieve me when I was done. It was nice not to have to turn around and go back the way I came.

Again, no pictures for now. We are getting ready and then leaving to go to Chowchilla to have my birthday lunch with my family. I wasn't really "feeling" the run this morning, but I am glad I forced myself out the door. Now it's done. And I can eat eight extra WW points!

Yippee!

No comments: