Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Bondi Edition

I got two new Bondi Bands because Eric wanted some for himself. If we ordered five, we got a discount price. Works for me because Eric was using my "Short People Rock" band while he exercised. Ewwww. Gross. His sweat got on my Bondi Band.

Even more funny was the 6 foot 3 inch man wearing the "short" Bondi!

Anyhow, I got two new ones. Here are some photos of my collection.


Short People Rock...yeah, that's right.


I Love Running. I Hate Running. Repeat.


Cheaper Than Therapy. Way cheaper...and so very true.


Slow...It's The New Fast. I love this one. It's so me.

These suckers soak up sweat like nobody's business! They are pretty gross when I peel them off my forehead, but I guess that means they are doing their job.

I had two good runs the last two days. I hope I don't jinx myself, because I have one more run tomorrow night before my rest day on Friday. Then I plan to run an early seven miles on Saturday morning before starting the rest of our crazy busy weekend of track meet, two soccer games and an early Easter with my family. Easter Vacation just can't come soon enough.

Tuesday Run: 4.5 miles/total 5 miles
I was having a hard time motivating myself for this run last night, so I gave myself "permission" to run a mile and stop for a break. Then I got back on the treadmill and did it again. It was nice knowing I had to run just under 12 minutes, and I'd get another break. I think I set the speed at 5.1 for each of the segments. It took a while to finish, but it was worth it to feel happy rather than grumpy.

Tonight's Run: 3 miles/total 3.5 miles
I ran three miles in 34:24. Not bad considering it was a treadmill run. I always have a harder time on the treadmill. Running outside this week isn't happening considering I have three night meetings this week. I ran various speeds ranging from 5.0 to 5.5. Feeling good and strong.

Now if only I could convince myself to do legs and abs. I was really going to, and now I just want a bath. Gotta figure out how to work those in with some consistency.

And on the Weight Watcher front, I lost another 1.2 pounds tonight for a total of 35 pounds even! Yay! Eric has now lost over 40 pounds! We are both feeling so much better about ourselves and our family.

My goal weight is 125 pounds (unless I decide to change that number later on), so I am over half way there and need to lose 30 more pounds. Wow! I weigh less now than I did when we got married. Crazy to think about!

2 comments:

Carol said...

You guys are both awesome losing all that weight. And I want that "Short People Rock" Bondi band. Ha!

Mom In Progress said...

Wow!! You guys are doing soooo great!! The bands are a riot!