Friday, April 15, 2011

So Very Tired

Distance: Total 2.5/run 2.25 miles

I knew going into this week it was going to be busy. I just didn't realize how busy. And it has caught up to me.

Yesterday's 4.5 turned into 2.25. I just didn't have it in me to go further. I was disappointed, but exhausted. I guess 2.25 is better than 0. It took a lot of mental push to even change into my running clothes, much less run in them! I'll try to be proud that I at least did something.

Just for giggles, let me list the activities this week:

Besides working every day...
Monday - (the fairly easy day) Allergy shot, Evan track practice

Tuesday - all day field trip, physical therapy, school board meeting, ran 4.5 miles

Wednesday - Evan track practice, parent meeting after school, administrative meeting, Weight Watcher meeting, ran 3 miles

Thursday - before school parent meeting, field trip, physical therapy, night parent meeting, only ran 2.25 miles

Friday - soccer game

Saturday - need to run 7 miles, track meet, two afternoon soccer games

Sunday - early Easter with my family

Monday - staff meeting

Tuesday - physical therapy

Wednesday - my class presents a Stations of the Cross prayer service, staff retreat

Thursday - half day thank the dear Lord, the start of vacation

No wonder I'm near tears.

Vacation is close. Very, very close.

I am worried about the 7 miles on Saturday. Very worried.

1 comment:

The Green Girl said...

Good luck on your 7 miles! I know you will rock it!