Saturday, April 30, 2011

10K Maybe?

I set my alarm for 6:15 so I could get up and run 6.1. I hit snooze once, twice, and then heard a panicked 3-year-old screaming for me.

As a mom, you know the difference between whiny, tired, and SICK. As I ran in to Hudson's room, he was in the middle of puking all over his bed.

Ugh.

I got him cleaned up and the two of us got in the bathtub. He's all cleaned up, in fresh pj's and watching Pink Panther.

My run isn't going to happen this morning. Hopefully I'll get to it later today. I HAVE to get to it later today because I haven't run in two days.

Not quite the way I envisioned my morning. If I had just gotten up and out the door when the first alarm went off...

1 comment:

Vanessa @ Gourmet Runner said...

Sorry you missed your run and your little one is sick! Hope he recovers quickly and you can sneak your 10k in today!
:)