Thursday, March 3, 2011

Ahhhhh

Distance: 3.5 miles
Time: 43:19 minutes
Run: 3 miles/11:35 avg. pace

Ahhhh! Finally, a good run!

After two less than stellar runs on the treadmill Tuesday and Wednesday, I finally feel good again! Yay!

I was home with a sick little one yesterday. He went to daycare today, but then in the middle of managing the science fair, I got a call from the office that my first grader was in the office with a 101 fever.

Husband came home to be with him. I stayed at school to finish the fair.

Once I got home, I decided to run outside!!! The weather is perfect and sunny. Husband was home with the kiddo, and I got to run and feel the wind on my face. Oh it felt good!


Sweaty picture after my run.

Now I'm just waiting for the family to get home so we can go back to the Science Fair for the awards ceremony.

And great news: I lost 3.6 pounds this past week for a total of 29.4 pounds lost! I feel pretty good today!

1 comment:

The Green Girl said...

Wow, look at you! Almost at a nice even, 30 pounds lost!