Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sun, Glorious Sun

Distance: 3.5 miles
Time: ?
Run: 3 miles/avg pace 11:16

I'm writing this from memory, so I'm not sure of my stats at this moment. I'm tapping on my laptop in the family room, and my Garmin info is plugged in back in the office. And I'm too lazy to get up and go blog back there.

Plus, I'm watching The Biggest Loser.

Child #1 had track practice until 4:45, so I took my clothes with me and ran three miles after school. I love getting my run done in the late afternoon, but I felt a little strange walking around school in my shorts.

I got my run done and was back right as track practice ended. Perfect. I felt slow today, but my run was actually at an 11:16 pace. Not too shabby.

Husband bought me two Bondi Bands that came in the mail today! I picked out the ones I wanted. One says "Short People Rock!" The other one says, "I love running. I hate running. I love running. I hate running." I can't wait to try them out to see if they will contain the sweat that runs off my head during a run.

I plan to get up and get two miles done on the treadmill in the morning because there is too much going on tomorrow night. While Child #1 is in track, I'm going to the running store to sign up for a four-mile race this Saturday. I was going to sign up for the 2-mile, but I decided to do four. I'm going to treat it as a training run since four miles is what I need to do this weekend anyhow.

After registering for the race, we have our Weight Watcher meeting.

Tomorrow is Ash Wednesday. We have a cheese pizza and salad waiting for us. Friday will be fish.

If I can get my butt in gear, I'll actually take pictures of my new Bondi Bands for you to see.

No comments: