Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Bondi Bands

Distance: 2.5 miles
Time: 33:07
Run: 2.0 miles/23:07

I got up early to get my two miles done this morning on the treadmill since this evening will be busy. I love the feeling of having my evening to relax rather than worry about a workout. I just don't love getting up at 5.

Two miles. Done. Maybe one of these days I'll get on the treadmill and quit talking myself out of pushing the "stop" button to rest for a moment. I think it is in my head. I convince myself that I can't keep up the 5.2 (or slower) pace. I had .75 miles to go when I stopped to get water. I am pretty certain I could have finished. It would have been a challenge, but I could have done it. Next time. (Which would be tomorrow night for my 3 mile run!)

This morning I wore my Short People Rock Bondi Band. I really like it. It works like my hat keeping the sweat from running down the sides of my face.


Yes, yes we do rock!


I love running. I hate running. Yep, that pretty much sums it up.

The bands seem to do a great job at soaking up sweat. Ewwww. Gross. When I'm outside, I'll probably wear my hat, especially since the weather is warming up, and we have sunshine. Inside, however, these babies will be hanging out on my head.

Now if only I could do something about the rest of the sweat that pours off my body.

No comments: