Thursday, March 24, 2011

Still Running

After my last post, people might be thinking that I've completely given up. Nope. I'm still running. I just haven't been posting.

I was gone all weekend at a conference in Anaheim, we went to Disneyland on Sunday, we had quite the crazy adventure trying to get home through a snow storm, and it's been a crazy week at work.

I managed to run 3.5 miles last Friday, 5 miles on Saturday, and 3.5 miles on Tuesday. I was supposed to run 2 last night and 3.5 tonight, but I am just not feeling it at all. AT ALL.

It's almost 9 p.m, and the thought of putting on the 11-hook exercise bra is just too much for me right now. (Yeah, I need a teensy bit of support. It's like putting on a straight jacket.) Hopefully I'll feel a bit more motivated tomorrow.

I need to post my stats for my last three runs, but that's not going to happen tonight. Later. Another day. This past weekend and week just did me in. Hopefully I'll find my groove this weekend.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Find that groove lady! You are doing SO awesome! I am so inspired by you--I've even been running through my spring break, when ordinarily the opportunity to sleep in would totally overrule the need to run...and part of that I owe to you! I think of you & all your amazing progress & it motivates me.