Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Outside is Best

Distance: 2.5 miles
Time: 29:28 minutes
Run: 2 miles/10:44 avg. pace

I LOVE running outside. It makes me happy. Child #1 rode his bike with me on the two mile jaunt around the block. I love that kid.


Child #1 relaxing with me on the couch right after our run/ride.


Just before walking out the door to go to our Weight Watcher meeting. I lost 1.6 pounds this week bringing my total to 30.8 pounds gone! I am back in the 150's! Wahoooooo!

My plan is to get up VERY early in the morning to fit in my 3.5 miles for the day, because tomorrow afternoon I am off to Anaheim to attend a teacher conference. I'll take off Friday like I normally do, and then on Saturday, two of my fellow teachers have promised to get up early with me to run five miles! What great pals they are!

1 comment:

Candy said...

Heather, that's awesome! I just read Eric's update, too, and you both are rocking that WW plan. Great job--so proud of you both!