Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Biggest Loser

Distance: 3.5 miles
Time: 12 minute miles

The first mile and a quarter felt pretty good. Then I started to get pretty tired. I hate that.

I have a sneaky suspicion that I'm not eating quite enough to fuel my runs. I know that running doesn't provide a free for all when it comes to food, but there is a certain amount of food that you need to eat to get through a workout feeling strong.

I just haven't figured out that balance yet.

I've been really careful with my eating this week. I weigh in tomorrow. I am curious to see how I've done this week.

Off to find something to eat.

Oh, and I watched The Biggest Loser while I was on the treadmill. I don't think Bob and Dolvett like each other very much. Those two are awfully competitive. I figured watching people working out on tv might give me a boost while running. I guess it worked for 15 minutes.

No comments: