Tuesday, July 6, 2010

New Ring

Time: 37:29 min.
Distance: 2.55 miles
Avg. Pace: 14:41/mi.

I was sooooo tired this morning. It could't be helped though. I have very important tv to watch on Monday night so as to keep up with my celebrity gossip. It is terrible, but I am addicted to The Bachelorette and True Beauty, and just about anything reality or trashy. What can I say? It is mindless entertainment.

Anyhow, I was tired. I managed to get up one minute before my alarm went off. It was so tempting to get back in bed and forget running. But I didn't do that. I ran. I always think to myself, I'll never regret getting out there and exercising, but I'll probably regret NOT doing it.

Today's run was an improvement over Sunday. I love it when that happens. I went a smidge further and cut off about a minute of time.

Later this afternoon Child #1 and I drove to a childhood friend's ice cream shop. She has the cutest shop. It was fun because my mom and her friends were there, too. We had a great time talking and eating.

I also bought the cutest little ring while I was there. I think rings are going to be my new accessory fad. I wish I'd also bought the big orange flower ring. I just might need to go see Julie again very soon!


Isn't this cute?!

Fun day.

2 comments:

chunky girl said...

So cute - I love big flower rings! You know who has the best rings? Nina Garcia (on Project Runway). :)

Carol said...

I LOVE that ring!!! SO cute!