Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Walk

Time: 30 min.
Distance: 1.59 miles
Avg. Pace: 18:54/mi.

Easy, pleasant walk this morning. My throat is a bit scratchy. I'm hoping it's just congestion or allergies.

Not much else going on. We are smack in the middle of those lazy days of summer. Next week I am teaching summer school, so I'll be a bit busier. It will be good practice to see if I can still squeeze my workouts in in the morning. I hope so.

________________

Edit: I went to the doctor, and she confirmed that I have a sinus infection. I pretty much didn't move all day. Even reading was too much effort. Now I'm wondering if I should attempt my run in the morning. I've already got antibiotics running through my system, but I'm so wiped out. Maybe I'll take a rest day tomorrow and resume on Friday. Being sick sucks.

2 comments:

The Green Girl said...

Urgh. Hope you aren't getting sick. ::fingers crossed::

Good luck getting in the morning workouts.

Tricia said...

hope you feel better soon!