Sunday, June 6, 2010

#1

Time: 31:00 min.
Distance: 1.92 miles
Avg. pace: 16:10/mi.

I don't want to get all wordy. I went for a run this morning. It felt good. I wasn't as slow as I thought I'd be. I'm irritated with myself for quitting running for three months. I'm irritated I gained back all the weight I'd lost.

I don't want to ramble about new beginnings and fresh starts and found motivation. I just want to run and get myself back in shape. I'm hoping this morning was the start of that. But then, I guess that would be up to me to make it happen.


I don't like this photo, but maybe if I keep running, I'll get to the point where I do like photos of myself again. Wore this shirt for the first time. I got it for my birthday in FEBRUARY.


I went out for 31 minutes. I know it's a weird amount of time, but there are reasons for it. Reasons that are definitely not interesting to anyone but me. I do love my Garmin, however. I love knowing exactly how far I've gone, exactly what my pace is, and exactly how long I've been running. Today's run was a mix of 9 minutes of running and 22 minutes of walking. Considering the amount of time spent walking, I wasn't unhappy with my pace.


This is where the little dog was found when I got back at 7 a.m. What a life.

1 comment:

The Green Girl said...

Congratulations on getting back out there, girl. I often run random distances and/or times, too. Like I know a lot of my friends will circle until they get to an even distance but sometimes I'm content just running some 'odd' amount.