Wednesday, June 16, 2010

#8

Time: 32:30 min.
Distance: 2.19 miles
Avg. Pace: 14:50/mi.

Ahhhh. Better. My time and distance were identical to that of Saturday's run, but my pace increased by 2 seconds. Not a huge deal, but it is to me! I'm going to take improvement anywhere I can get it. Another improvement was my fastest speed today was 6.4 mph, and on Saturday it was 6.0 mph, which probably accounts for the two second faster pace for today.

I was in bed and asleep by 10 last night. I had a sunburn that I got yesterday from standing outside at a funeral, I had a raging headache, and my breathing was and is giving me trouble. I took some ibuprofen, my Advair, and my inhaler and called it a day.

It was a little hard to pull myself out of bed this morning, but I know that the first time I give in to skipping a run for a less than vital reason, the workout regiment will fall to pieces. That's just how I am.

We are thinking of heading to the coast this weekend. I am excited at the thought of running near the ocean! That would be my idea of perfection everyday.

I was thankful for the 57 degree weather this morning. I love the weather app on my phone! I use it quite often. We are supposed to be down out of the 90s today and into the 80s. Much better than yesterday or the day before when we hit 100. Ugh.

Off to clean the kitchen from last night, take the little one to daycare, and spend quality time with the big one. We are going to go see The Karate Kid later this afternoon.


Sunset from the other night standing on my driveway. I need to remember to snap some photos. I like having photos to share in my blog posts.

No comments: