Thursday, June 10, 2010

#4

Time: 31 min.
Distance: 2.12 miles
Avg. Pace: 14:37/mi.

I was surprised that I again improved on my distance and pace. I was pretty tired after an all day field trip at the water park. Not that I did anything more taxing than sitting on a lawn chair, but being in the sun is draining.

It's also windy here tonight, so I felt like that was hampering my stride.

I'm certainly pleased to shave more seconds off my pace. Once again...yay! Even with being tired and sun-drained, it felt good to be out in the neighborhood running with my thoughts.

And now for a gross picture!


This is the blister I got on my first run on Sunday morning. Luckily it never popped, and I was able to let it heal without it causing me any pain. It was pretty funky to see, though!

1 comment:

The Green Girl said...

I'm sorry you got a blister but I'm glad it healed nicely.