Thursday, June 17, 2010

#9

Time: 30 min.
Distance: 1.72 miles
Avg. Pace: 17:29/mi.

Went for a walk this morning. Once again, it was a little hard to push myself out of bed. (I am on summer vacation for goodness sake!) Once again, it felt good to get up and get moving.

I haven't been feeling that great the past few days. I'm not sure if I'm getting sick or if it is problems with the air and my pseudo asthma. I put it like that because I'm not asthmatic, but back in February my doctor put me on inhalers and preventatives due to some wheezing and low oxygen intake.

In any case, whether it be sick or asthma, I've been pretty wiped out at the end of the day and falling to sleep pretty early. Which makes me even more proud of myself for getting up by 6 to go exercise.

My Little Chicken just woke up. I sure do love 2-year-old hugs in the morning! And with that, my lounge time is over. This 2-year-old doesn't sit still for a minute!


Fresno State Bulldog in the making? We hope so!

No comments: