Thursday, June 24, 2010

Rest

I'm taking a rest day today. I stayed up too late reading blogs. Bad excuse, but it just felt good to climb back in bed and snuggle under the covers.

My massage last night was heavenly. I seriously did not want that foot massage to end.

Not much else is going on. I'm working on organizing some files at school while Child #1 is in class, I have a school meeting this afternoon, and I'm thoroughly enjoying my vacation. It's fun to work a little and play a little.

_____________

Ugh! I just realized that I forgot to pack my husband's lunch. I normally go for my run or walk and have just enough time when I get back to make his lunch before he leaves. I feel so bad! Packing his lunch is one of those things that makes me feel like I'm doing a decent job at being a wife.

Packing his lunch is a fairly recent task. Eric started a new job in April where he is in one location. Prior to that, he was traveling to see four or five clients a day. He never wanted a lunch packed because he never knew where he was going to be. Now that he has an office and a fairly routine schedule, he is able to sit at his desk and eat his ham sandwich.

I was surprised to find out that he really appreciates his lunch being packed! It means a lot to him. He said it's because he knows I care about him, and it keeps him from having to figure out what to go buy for lunch. Awwww!

Anyhow, tomorrow I'll be back on track with running and lunch packing.

No comments: