Sunday, January 23, 2011

25 minutes

Distance: 2.75 miles
Time: 35 min.

It's funny how a run is really good one day and hard the next.

I can't say I had a bad run, but it just "felt" harder to do. I ran for 25 minutes and made it 2.17 miles with an average pace of 11:32/mile. That is certainly not a bad pace for me, but yesterday was better. (2.5 miles/11:16 pace/28 minutes.)

Oh well. No big deal. I just find it strange how my perceived level of difficulty can change from day to day.

The family started out with me riding bikes, but Child #1 had a flat tire, so they went back to the house. I ran alone.


Ahhh. Back in my pj's. Love these suckers.

It was a day of football. I really wanted to snack mindlessly on things like cheese sticks and buffalo wings, but we didn't have any in the house. Sometimes that is the bad part about losing weight. Snacking mindlessly just isn't an option anymore.

1 comment:

The Green Girl said...

Yeah, it's crazy how our bodies don't always react or act like how we expect them to.