Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Still Running

Distance: 2.46 miles
Time: 34 min.

Aside from my car's battery being dead because Child #1 left the lights on all night, today was a decent day. Nothing super good. Nothing super bad. Just a day.

I wanted to get my run in before I needed to take Child #1 to soccer practice. He rode his bike with me while I ran outside. My goal when I run outside (and on the treadmill for that matter) is to stay under a 12 minute mile pace. I managed to maintain that today.

Every once in a while I have a strange problem. I get to the end of the day and find that I haven't eaten enough. That is the case for today. I have six regular points left and five activity points from my run today.

I could eat for the sake of getting fuel into me, but we ate a really late dinner, and I'm just not hungry. I don't want to eat for the sake of eating. Listening to hunger cues is important as well.

I think I need to be more aware of what I plan to have for dinner and then add more food into the middle of the day accordingly.

Weigh-in is tomorrow. Not feeling overly confident even though I've upped my exercise and completely stayed within my points. Losing weight is such a tricky thing sometimes.

No comments: