Sunday, January 30, 2011

No Time

1/29/11
Distance: 3.0 miles

1/30/11
Run hasn't happened yet.

Today was one of the first Sundays in a long time where I truly didn't have time to run. Hopefully I'll have motivation later and I'll get it done, even if it's late.

This weekend started Catholic Schools Week. Child #1 and I went to Mass at our church at 9:30 so I could direct the Children's Choir and he could sing in it. As soon as that Mass ended, we had to zip down the road to attend Mass at a different church. I signed up to give a little talk promoting our school given that it's Catholic Schools Week.

As soon as Mass #2 was over, we drove home, changed our clothes, and headed across town to go to my nephew's birthday lunch. I enjoyed onion peels, and boy were they good. I love onion peels and chipotle sauce. Yum.

Then we headed to Costco. Then we went to Save Mart. Now we are home, but I still have to go out again to practice for the talent show which is on Thursday night.

This entire weekend has zipped by in a blink.

I'm just bummed that I didn't get to run outside today. It's hard to get the run done outside during the week because it gets dark so early, so I really enjoy my outdoor runs on the weekend. Plus, I run better outside than I do on the treadmill.

Anyhow, there's my sad story for the day. I'm determined to still come home and run tonight. Gotta run off those onion peels!

1 comment:

BeckyK said...

Keep posting all of these runs. I'm using the weather and Catholic Schools Week as my excuses not to run--but I'm feeling more motivated after reading your posts. Keep up the great work!