Saturday, January 22, 2011

I ran 2 1/2 miles!

Distance: 3 miles
Time: 36:33 min.

Ugh. Typing on the laptop makes me crazy because I had half my post written, and now it's gone with a hit of a random button. Grrrr.

I ran 2 1/2 miles. I am so proud of myself! I felt really strong for the first mile and a half. Even though it got harder towards the end, I knew I wouldn't have trouble finishing.

And the best part? My pace was 11:16! Wow! I wasn't trying to go fast or slow. I was just trying to run comfortably. I definitely had that runner's high once I got back to the house.

It boggles my mind that less than two months ago I could barely run for 60 second stretches. And now I can run for over 28 minutes. Crazy stuff! This run also earned me 6 Activity Weight Watcher points. Nice.

I cooked a new WW recipe for dinner. Balsamic vinegar chicken and oven fries. Yum. Our house is decently clean, our bellies are full, we got exercise today, and now I am in need of a shower. Good day.

1 comment:

The Green Girl said...

Congratulations! You go, girl!