Monday, January 4, 2010

Day 10 No Soda
Running Log:
2.159 miles - 32 minutes
Interval #1 Speeds of 4.9, 5.0, 5.2, and 5.3
Abs

I was very happy to get home a bit early today. I immediately changed into my workout clothes, got on the treadmill, and ran. It felt good. Getting my run done early meant I got a shower early as well.

It was nice heading into the evening routine with all that out of the way. I wish I could run at 3 p.m. every day.


Evan was with me this afternoon and begged to get on the treadmill when I was done. I don't like him to use it much, especially when Hudson is around. However, it was just the two of us today, so I allowed him five minutes.

I sure hope he is growing up with a sense that exercise is fun and necessary for health. I think he already understands.

No comments: