Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Don't Regret It

Day 11 No Soda
Running Log:
3.6 miles - 48:45 min.
Treadmill speed 4.8
Legs 8 lb. 4 min.

Today was a perfect example of getting through my workout simply because I would have regretted not doing it. I think I mentioned this in a previous post, but I have really taken to heart the idea that you usually regret the runs you don't complete, but you never regret the ones you do complete. That is how I felt tonight.

Getting through that 3.1 was rough. I wanted nothing more than to slow down and quit. My breathing was labored, my legs felt heavy, and I am just tired. It's always hard getting back into the routine of school, dinner, baths, and bed.

Besides my long run on Sundays, I consider Tuesday to be my hardest workout day. It is a long run, and I work my legs with weights.

In any case, I am done. And I don't regret it!

No comments: