Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Got It Done

Running Log:
3.6 miles - 48:45 min.
Treadmill speed 4.8

So, after my grand plan of running this morning FAILED, I figured no problem, I'll just make it home by 4ish and get my run in this afternoon. I even told Evan about it because he likes having time to himself for tv or computer. He is getting selfish with his "me time!"

Yeah, that didn't happen either. We usually have Monday staff meetings, but since yesterday was a holiday, we had our staff meeting this afternoon. It lasted until 4:30. No afternoon run for me. That sort of threw a wrench into my plans.

Oh well, it happens. I sucked it up and started my run just after 8. It was a little tough but felt good. As always, I don't regret the runs I do...just the ones I don't. I like to think I'm getting stronger each and every day.

No comments: