Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Getting Done Early

Day 12 No Soda
Running Log:
2.059 miles - 30 min.
Interval #2 - Treadmill speeds of 4.9, 5.0, 5.1, 5.2 and 5.3
Arms 8 lb. 4 min.

I left school at 3:45, was home by 4, was on the treadmill by 4:15 and was done by 4:45. I LOVE getting my run done early. It is so nice to have the evening spreading out in front me rather than trying to squeeze everything in.

Both boys were in a good mood, baths were taken before dinner, and now we are settling in for the night.

I am happy because tomorrow is my last day of exercise before my Friday rest day. Looking forward to Friday rest day. However, I think it has been a super successful first week of the year for exercise.

1 comment:

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

soon I hope you will look forward to running days instead of rest days :) Thanks for posting the logo!!