Friday, December 17, 2010

Early and Late

Distance: 1.992 miles
Time: 32:30 min.

I was able to sleep in until 6 a.m. today! It was glorious not to be woken up by a blaring alarm clock. I didn't need to be at Mass until 8:45, so I threw caution to the wind and risked waking up the 3-year-old by running on my treadmill this morning.

I actually really enjoyed my workout. A few days ago I noticed that the Netflix app was on my iPhone. When I asked Husband about it, he said it was so I could watch movies if I wanted. Gee, what a concept!

I figured I'd try it this morning. Much to my non-techie self surprise, I was able to log in (thank goodness Husband keeps the same passwords for things) and watch Benjamin Button while I ran. I've never had a run feel so quick! I just might need to avoid running outside from now on!

In any case, I want to run more because I want to see the rest of the movie. Plus, we are supposed to have buckets of rain all week long. I'm not hardcore enough of a runner to run in the rain.

Got in a good workout, but then I was late to Mass. I was so embarrassed. Luckily I only missed the first two minutes, and I slipped in next to the fourth grade teacher. Other teachers were later than me!

We had a really nice retreat. The priest led us in a great talk about Joseph. All the attention usually goes to Mary, so it was a nice change in perspective.

I wasn't about to pick up the kids until I had to! I went and saw How Do You Know? with Reese Witherspoon.

Now, I am a sucker for a romantic comedy, and I enjoy just about any movie, but I was thoroughly bored. I never get bored at a movie, but I seriously didn't care one way or the other how it ended, and then once it did end, the way they did it SUCKED. I should have gone to see The Fighter.

I really need to get my camera charged so I can post pictures of my super exciting life. For some reason my phone isn't loading photos to the computer without freezing everything up.

Vacation. I am so happy to be on vacation.

No comments: