Saturday, December 4, 2010

New Week

Distance: 2.44 miles
Time: 39 min.

My mileage ended up being a bit more than I intended this morning due to a bathroom emergency. I was three minutes into my warm up walk when IT hit. And you know what I mean when I say IT. Cripes.

I considered trying to ignore it, but since I was only three minutes from home, I figured I might as well turn around, walk home, use the bathroom, and then get my run in. So that's what I did.

It worked out well. I felt fairly strong during my run Part 2. I know I would have been miserable if I'd kept going.

I also worked out my arms this morning. Husband is putting up the Christmas lights. The boys were outside riding bikes and kicking a soccer ball. I grabbed my 5 pound weights and did various arm exercises outside.

I have to say, it's been a nice morning.

No comments: