Sunday, December 26, 2010

Undecided

I am supposed to run today. Daylight is gone, so if I do run, it will be on the treadmill.

I have a few things keeping me from actually getting on the treadmill. I'm tired, and I have a cold. It's starting to settle into my chest. I'm afraid running will aggravate it.

However, I know I'd feel better about getting exercise once I am done. But I'm in my new fuzzy pajamas which I ADORE, and I don't really want to take them off. Running in fuzzy fleece won't work.

Whether or not I run tonight, I am vowing that I won't quit. I'm too excited about the progress I am making to quit. I just hate it when my routine gets messed up...whether it's my fault or not.

In other news, my dear sweet husband got me a Nook for Christmas, and I LOVE it. Fuzzy pajamas and a Nook. What could be better? I finished reading Water For Elephants about an hour ago. Loved it. I already downloaded another book, but I can't remember what it is called. Short term memory loss? Probably.

Still debating about that run. We'll see what happens in the next hour or so.

No comments: