Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Lost 8!

Time: 32:30 min. on elliptical

I am so excited! I weighed in at WW today and am down 3.8 for the week and 8 pounds total! I lost 8 pounds in two weeks! I fully don't expect to keep losing at this rate, but it sure feels good to see high numbers to begin this journey.

I am also pretty proud of myself tonight because I came home from directing our school's Christmas play and still got on the elliptical for a pretty good workout if I do say so myself.

I can barely contain my excitement because tomorrow is our last day of school before vacation, AND it is a half day! Yay! And I declared it to be a free dress day! Double yay!

I have got to go throw a load of laundry in the washer so my one hard core workout bra is clean for tomorrow. I'll be able to run outside in the afternoon while Child #1 follows me on his bike. Can I hear another cheer for half days?!

Maybe I'll finally have time to shop, wrap presents, and get Christmas cards sent.

2 comments:

The Hungry Runner Girl said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so awesome and yay for only one more day!!

Tricia said...

whoohoo