Thursday, December 9, 2010

Lost!

I lost 4.2 pounds over the past week! Husband and I are back at Weight Watchers. I am loving their new overhauled plan. It makes so much more sense.

I managed to lose weight AND do the following things: eat at Wendy's not once, but twice - and one of those times I had a Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger with cheese and mayo; eat at Olive Garden (soup, salad, one breadstick), eat a Mexican lunch delivered by wonderful moms at school, and eat all the fruit I wanted to eat.

One of the reasons I have always loved WW is for the fact that nothing is off limits. It teaches you to mindfully eat. Sometimes I get irritated that I have to "mindfully" eat, but then I have to realize I wouldn't be in this situation if I'd have paid attention to the food going in.

Anyhow, I was super excited to have such a big loss at my first weigh-in. Talk about great motivation!

I also didn't let excuses get in the way, and I exercised every day this week. Last night was 31 minutes on the elliptical and 10 minutes of arm weights.

Besides being tired, I'm feeling pretty good this morning!

No comments: