Friday, December 31, 2010

Last run of the year...success!

Distance: 2.134 miles
Time: 31:30 min.

I am so excited because I bought new shoes today! I went to the official running store, had an associate look at how I walk, and he recommended various shoes based on my supination. Apparently I land on the outside of my foot when I move. Hmmm, who knew?


I love them! They are Asics Gel Nimbus 12's. So pretty. It was really neat having someone help me who knew what they were doing, as opposed to standing in an aisle at Sports Authority in a clueless haze.

Husband and I shopped for a good portion of the day, so I didn't get my run done until 4 in the afternoon. I opted to use the treadmill.

I am pleased to say I conquered the run that turned me into a nasty witch on Tuesday. The five minute stretches were tough, but I made it without walking. Yay me!

My family is playing a new Wii game. I must go join them.

Goals for the year? Keep doing what I am doing. And stretch more. I really need to focus on that!

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

The Green Girl said...

Yeay for getting professionally fitted!