Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Funky Run

I ran today, but I don't know how long or how far. I was cruising (and huffing and puffing) along on the treadmill when things got messed up. I got a phone call, it distracted me, I got mad at Child #1 for not answering the house phone, I flipped my cell phone off the treadmill bar, it caught on the treadmill key, and the whole thing came to a grinding halt.

I was needlessly mad. I reacted poorly. I yelled. I'm ashamed.

I got back on the treadmill and finished from where I thought I was in the workout. I had a tough time running for five minutes straight. I can handle three, but five was tough.

I didn't feel so great after today's workout. Hopefully tomorrow's elliptical workout will feel better. And then hopefully Thursday's run will feel even better than that. Hopefully I'll be able to run outside, and I'll be able to run for five minutes without wanting to die.

Hopefully.

No comments: